I’d love to hear from you!
Please feel free to email me at any time at nicola(at)reclaimingstrength(dot)net or leave your message in the contact box. I do read every message that I receive and will respond within a week.
Where else can you connect with me?
My favourite place to connect with you is by my weekly newsletter. Here I share my latest blog posts, what I’m learning about myself and life, and you get any updates or offers first. To sign up for my newsletter is easy. All you need to do is click here and fill in your details.
You can also find me on my Facebook page by clicking here. This is where I share little bits of inspiration and anything that I think you will find helpful.
I also hang out on Instagram. You can find me here. This is where I share little bits about my life and, of course, photos of my gorgeous fur-kids.
If you’re interested in working with me …
If you are wanting to know more about what my coaching program involves, click here to get all the information. If you’d love to catch up for a quick, 30 minute chat to ask me some more questions then you can book a time that suits you here.
I also love working with like-minded people so if you are interested in collaborating through an interview, guest blog post or another project then please feel free to email me at nicola(at)reclaimingstrength(dot)net.
Or if you think you would be a good fit for my monthly interview series, I’d love to hear from you as well.
Guest Blog Posts & Interviews
- Ten Ways to Practice Mindfulness in the Workplace – Gorgeous Presence
- Heartfelt Stories From Mindful Women – Rachael Kable
- The Mindful Kind Interview Series – Rachael Kable
- 5 Ways Meditation Helps Heal Chronic Pain – The Daily Guru
- How Dealing With Our Emotions Can Help Us Heal Chronic Pain – Tiny Buddha
- Can Improving Your Emotional Wellness Help Heal Physical Pain? – Happiness + Wellbeing Academy
- How To Practice Self Love – Love, Evolve & Thrive
- Three Physical Signs That Your Emotional Health Needs Attention – Personal Growth
- Five Ways To Help Heal Pain Naturally – Guide To Organics
Professional Biography Nicola Judkins is a Physiotherapist (BPhty), life coach, speaker & writer who helps women feel better physically, tame their overactive mind & simplify their life so they have more time & energy to do the things they love.
Her programs, courses and guides teach women how to listen to their body, discover true physical & emotional wellness, & decrease the stress in their lives.
Originally from New Zealand, Nicola currently lives in Tasmania, Australia, with her fiancé and four big fur-kids.
“We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty”
– Maya Angelou