This is where you start to feel better by…
Learning to tune in, listen and trust the messages your body sends you.
Learning how to achieve long-lasting physical and emotional health.
Learning how to simplify your life and stress less.
And learning how to live a healthier, happier life!
Are you constantly frustrated, anxious, tired and grumpy?
Are you sick of taking medication and being told you have to live with your pain?
Are you over feeling stressed and busy on a daily basis?
If you answered ‘YES’ to any of these questions you are in the right place.
I’m here to tell you that you can feel better than you do right now.
You just need the right support, guidance and tools to help you get there.
Sound good? Cool!
Keep reading to learn how we are going to do just that.
‘Heal Your Body’
A Personal & Supportive 1:1 Coaching Program
This program is for you if:
- You are constantly grumpy and loose the plot over really small things.
- You turn down social events because they make you feel tired and stressed out.
- You find it hard to concentrate which is affecting how you perform your work or how you run your business.
- You struggle to find the time to schedule an appointment with your physiotherapist, osteopath or massage therapist.
- Your life feels out of balance and you know something has to change.
This program is also for you if:
- You want to understand what caused your pain in the first place so you can stop it happening again.
- You want to learn how to decrease stress and simplify your life.
- You want to heal your body AND mind because you know that one affects the other.
- You want simple and easy practices to make you feel healthier and happier.
- You want a tool-kit of actions to prevent pain occurring in the future.
- You want to feel more energised, calmer and connected in your life.
- You are willing to commit to doing the work that will need to be done.
- You want to feel strong both inside and out.
What you do need to know:
- I don’t guarantee that you will be completely free of pain by the end of this program; however you will have a better understanding of how to improve your physical and emotional health long-term. You will also have a tool-kit of practices you can keep working on once the program ends.
- I am not a miracle worker. Unless you are committed to doing the work between sessions this program isn’t for you. With anything, if you want to see results you need to be willing to do the work.
- I am committed to showing up 100% for each session. I won’t become your best friend but I support you all the way
Still want to know more?
Here’s what you get when we work together …
- A ‘Get To Know You’ questionnaire to help me understand how you are feeling now & how you want to feel in the future.
- An initial 60 minute ‘Lay The Foundations’ session. By the end of this session you will have a better understanding of your pain and what is causing it.
- After your first session you receive an Action Plan. This plan includes practical strategies that will help you begin feeling better. I will also include any further recommendations (such as investigations I think you should have or a health practitioner I want you to see) or resources I think will be beneficial.
- 5×60 minute ‘Repair, Restore & Rejuvenate’ sessions. In these sessions we will explore how to help you heal your body, quiet your mind and live a healthier, happier life.
- After each session you will receive a summary of what we discussed, plus other practices and recommendations to add to your ‘self-healing kit’.
- An email between each session where I touch base to see how you are doing or if you have any questions.
- A free 60 minute catch-up four weeks after our last session to see what progress you have continued to make.
- A copy of my eBook, ’15 Simple Stretches to Heal & Prevent Pain’.
Payment Options for the Program
$AUS347 per month (for three months) if you choose to pay via a monthly payment plan (total of $AUS1041).
Or $AUS950 if you choose to pay for the program in full prior to commencing your coaching sessions.
So why work with a physiotherapist in a 1:1 coaching program when you can go see one at a clinic?
This is a question I get asked all the time & here is my answer …
- Firstly, this program isn’t for you if you sprain your ankle playing netball. In that scenario going to see your physiotherapist is an absolute must!
- This program is for you if your pain has been lingering for months and nothing seems to help – not even weekly visits to your physio, chiropractor, massage therapist or osteopath.
- Pain that isn’t healing is usually due to a low grade chronic inflammatory process in your body. There are a number of factors that can contribute to this including:
Negative thoughts and feelings
Lack of sleep
Not exercising regularly
Not eating wholesome, nourishing food
This is where my work as a physiotherapist AND life coach comes in. Not only can I help you feel better physically, but I can help you improve other areas in your life that may be out of balance
Still have a few questions?
That is absolutely fine!
It’s important you know I can help you.
So, how about this?
Let’s catch up for a chat. You can book a time that suits you by clicking on the box below.
If you would rather email me with any questions you have that’s not a problem. My personal email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Just send them through and I will get back to you within 48 hours.